Company law is the basis of almost every economic activity. It requires not only prudence, but also a great deal of experience when it comes to setting up a company and making agreements under company law. Here, most problems of the future can already be avoided through forward-looking advice and structuring.
We support you in setting up a company, in raising debt capital (financing rounds), in taking on new shareholders and in the purchase or sale of a company, both for corporations (GmbH), UG) and for partnerships (GbR, Partnerschaftsgesellschaft, oHG, KG or GmbH & Co. KG).
A particular focus of our work is advising start-ups and their founders personally, especially in the area of digitalisation, but also on very traditional business models. We can draw on extensive expertise and are familiar with the start-up scene.
We are also active in other corporate transactions and investments, both on the investor side and on the side of the company owners. We have accompanied a large number of classic company sales or acquisitions and know the legal pitfalls.
Our services include:
- Formation of corporations (esp. GmbH) and partnerships (GbR, general partnership (OHG), limited partnership (KG))
- Formation of start-ups with the special features of company law (e.g. vesting regulations, , cliff, tag-along and drag-along clauses)
- M&A; purchase and sale of companies and company shares
- Mergers of different legal entities
- Spin-offs and transfers in a limited liability company
- Financing rounds (seed financing, interim financing, A, B, C rounds)
- Dept-equity swaps
- Managing director contracts
- Advice to corporate bodies (supervisory board, advisory board)
- Company agreements
- Employer Stock Option Programs (ESOP)
- Virtual Stock Option Programs (VSOP)
- Joint venture agreements
- Research and development agreements